Built in 1906 in Greenwater, the building was moved to Shoshone in 1920. The museum features the skeletal remains of a prehistoric Mammoth found nearby as well as local history and Death Valley information.

coordinates : 32°49'42.66" N 114°23'23.71" W
google map

pictures sources :
artificial owl
jeremie mallet

text source :
digital desert
Related Articles

Blog Widget by LinkWithin