I want to thanks all the readers who sent me articles in the last 4 months. I finally finished to organize most of them, they will appear on AO very soon.
A couple of small things changed since the last post and I want to introduce them briefly:
- A new logo and colors were introduced few weeks ago. So far I'm pretty pleased with them. let me know your opinion.
- Based on email and comments I updated some posts to add or correct information. I always do it as much as I find time to, thanks to you for pointing out mistakes and missing info.
* Diego P. provided the full story for the Shipwreck of the Eden V, Marina di lesina, Italy
* Norbi in the comments corrected the coordinates for the Shipwreck of the Murmansk, north coast of Norway
- Bluesun2600 via Twitter asked for downloadable KMZ (GoogleEarth) maps. I will most likely add that in the coming weeks.
- Finally I added a new feature to the map. The red pushpins are a direct link to all articles located in the referring country.